You can post your feedback about our work, or about specific site content, in the comments section below each post (comments close after 60 days). That is the best way to communicate your general support or disagreement. We read all comments, and while we do put them in a moderation queue for review, we will publish those that are within the accepted parameters of civil discourse*, even if they take opposing positions from those we advocate. However, we reserve the right to make the judgement on a comments acceptability for publication.
If you have questions that require a response, or wish to get involved in our work, use our contact form.
- No profane or inflammatory language
- No accusations of deception, dishonesty or corruption. Critique methods and ideas, not motives or people.
- No ad hominem, personal attacks.
- No ALL CAPS. Online, this is shouting and is not part of respectful discussion.
- No cyber stalking. Posting personal details of anyone will result in permanent banning.